[arachne] packet driver for REALTEC RTL8169/8110 FAMILY

  • From: "patrice.lemonnier" <arc.f.ruc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:37:29 +0000

I have bought an new computer last month with windows xp and I have
spend so many time to get a multiboot.

After I have try to find the packet driver.
The computer is a FUJITSU ESPRIMO P5700 and the ethernet card is
a realtek RTL8169/8110 FAMILI GIGABIT ETHERNET NIC

Is there someone using this computer?
I have found the packet driver. Some people use the packet driver
RTSPKT.COM. It's a packet driver for REALTEC RRTL8139 FAMILY but it's
doesn't work.

Thank you very much
Later
Patrice LEMONNIER