[arachne] Re: Online with ethernet !

  • From: "patrice.lemonnier" <arc.f.ruc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 11:29:54 +0000

Sometime it's not so easy.
The firm realtec has sent to the corect packet drive to load my ethernet
card.
I will send to arachnefree list the correct configuration when it will realy
work.
 When I load the correct file RTGBODI.COM
The message is "The LSL.COM is not load"

I have found the file LSL.COM on teh web site DRDOS.
I would like to know if my file is the good file because my lsl.com
can't be load with my ocmputer.
Sincerely