[arachne] Re: Online with ethernet !

  • From: "Florian Xaver" <flox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 04:17:17 +0100

Yes, very interesting discussion - I will also need these informations in the future... bye Flo

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:44:57 +0100, Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hiya Gang!

This is just a friendly reminder...please
do not send file attachments to the list
that consist of executables.  Many of the
list memebers' email services do not allow
attached files other than plain text...I'm
currently going through a myriad of "bounce
messages" from the Freelists manager.
Thanks in advance, and I'm really enjoying
the current round of discussions about ADSL!
I'm contemplating contacting my television
dish satellite provider to inquire about
high-speed options here!  Til then, I'm still
on dialup only.
Wiz  <{;-)
At 11/5/06 9:53:00 PM, you wrote:
Hello UDO

I don't know if it 's the same file
I send to you the fliles
Can you can tell if it's the good files
I will try again download on the web site DR DOS
Good Night
Patrice

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:47:04 +0000, Udo Kuhnt wrote:

<snip>

<snip>
ethernet
<snip>
will realy
<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>
http://www.drdosprojects.de

<snip>
http://arachne.cz/
<snip>

<snip>
---------------
<snip>
mail.
<snip>

Glenn Gilbreath Jr.
Wizard57M
http://www.geocities.com/wizard57m/index.html
-- If you must use Windows, use FoxMail for email! --

Florian Xaver

Webdesign, Sword (DOS GUI), personal site: <http://www.flox.at.tf>
oZone - desktop enviroment  f. DOS, Win, Linux: <http://www.flox.at.tf>
Blutrausch - Wiki zum Kultfilm: <http://www.blutrausch.at.tf>
Dr-DOS  Wiki: <http://www.drdos.org>
Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --