[arachne] Re: New Arachne 1.90

  • From: "Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ" <bastiaan.pa3ffz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:11:50

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 00:06:26 -0400 GMT, Brian C. Murphy wrote:

> When I configured the latest mainfestation of A190 GPL, I found that it w
> as
> extremely buggy.  I had to revise a log of Arachne.CFG using coding from
> much earlier versions

I can confirm this as I had to use the arachne.cfg of version 1.61 to
have 1.90 dialing in.
The wizzard did not correctly install the dialing in :-(

No further complaints and no slow behavior even though I do not use
RAM-drive.

Bastiaan

-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/