[arachne] Re: Linux

  • From: "Ray Andrews" <randrews@xxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:50:12 -0800

> From: Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [arachne] Re: PS to OT

> L.D.
> You should maybe stop thinking Micro$hit DOS 98 2K XP,
> and start thinking Linux. A quick Google brought up a couple
> of sites that maybe helpful to you.
> http://www.linux-speakup.org/
> http://www.utoronto.ca/atrc/reference/tech/scread.html
> I'm using Slackware9.0 on a 32MB RAM 266Mhz CPU 8 years
> or so old Packard Bell curbside throwaway, and it will do
> everything my 256MB 466Mhz W2K box will do, and much more!
> And every piece of software I have was free. Try it.
> Rob;

Hi Rob,

Good to see there's still a few Linux guys on this list.  We are looking
for developers to help resurect the Linux build of Arachne.  Know anyone
who fits that description?
Ray Andrews,
Arachne Sanitary Engineering Ltd.
Vancouver, Canada

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --