[arachne] Re: How to store a complete web page?

  • From: Ron Clarke <ariadne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:28:28 +1100

Hi Folks,

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:04:24
"Bastiaan Edelman, PA3FFZ" <bastiaan.pa3ffz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do I store a complete web page, including all the images?
>
> F2 stores only the HTML part of the page.

   That doesn't happen with my installation of Arachne 1.90    :(
When I press F2 while viewing a web page - nothing at all happens.   To save
the page (without graphics) I have to F4 (open in editor) and Ctrl+W (write to
file).

   Something is obviously broken in my mime.cfg, but I can't find what it is.

> Of course it is possible to copy all the images and rename them to fit
> into the html page... not an easy task with long file names for the
> images...

   This is what I have been doing. You can leave the web page as long file
names, and just truncate the graphic names (but without the DOS default
nnn~1.jpg, nnn~2.jpg).

Regards,
        Ron

--