[arachne] Re: How to store a complete web page?

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 22:50:39 -0500

Jason,
              Well, I'm certainly not looking
for a squabble.  I had a different perspective
on the "save webpage" discussion. I saw
it as a kind of as a developmental discussion
that might lead to the final result of an
option to save a webpage with a single
keystroke or two.  I was just trying to
point out that most of the capability was
already in Arachne and just needs some
minor tweaking to implement it.  And if
someone really needed it right now....
the steps I gave would work until a