[arachne] Re: Arachne Homepage - NOT accessible from Australia ???

  • From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:14:01 -0500

I sometimes have to load some of those pages twice, especially the Arachne
Quick Chat Clone od Clone from my Blackjack PDA, but I usually chalk it up to
my WAP browser having problems.  If enough interest is shown, GlennMcC's pages
could be mirrored at the Freelist site, I'll check and see how much storage
space is there to host downloads and such over the weekend.
CU L8R!
Wiz  <{;-)

Wizard57M
Glenn Gilbreath Jr.