[apparatus-templi] Re: Next weeks meeting

  • From: Jonathan Nelson <ciasaboark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kimberly Riley <riley_kimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, apparatus-templi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:25:02 -0500

cc’ing to the list for a record.

Thats fine by me. Is there any data beyond the commit logs that we need to
submit for the excel logs?
The assigned parts so far would be:

Chris - web interface
Kim - database
Jonathan - coordinator core
Terrence - web frontend

This still leaves us to do our own drivers for whatever projects we come up
with, plus any additional features we have time for.  The book that Chris sent
out had some nice ideas for home automation.

--
Jonathan Nelson