[apparatus-templi] Re: Next weeks meeting

  • From: Jonathan Nelson <ciasaboark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christopher Hagler <haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:01:49 -0500

ccing this to the mailing list so everyone gets a copy

The xbee adapter that I showed is only available from adafruit.  There are some
other ones out there, but that one was the only one that did voltage regulation
and was breadboard compatible.

I was hoping to avoid a dependency on apache, since the original model only
responded to simple GET requests (i.e. GET driver_widget?driver=some_driver)
but that may be the easiest way to go if we want to add user authentication
later.  If you want to take care of the php (or whatever language you choose)
code and the responding parts of Coordinator that would be great.

I haven’t found a way to bridge apache cgi to a java backend yet.  We may have
to use one of the java servlet servers (tomcat or jetty).

--
Jonathan Nelson