[apparatus-templi] Group Meeting

  • From: Christopher Hagler <haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apparatus-templi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 02:31:41 -0500

I would like to have a meeting sometime next week, so we as a group can
come up with a design and a plan on how to implement the project. I know it
has been a slow start because of not having the equipment, but I would like
for us to try and get a plan together. We need to design the layout of the
software, function names, protocols, and whatever else because as of right
now I feel like we are coding blind. I know I cannot write any code because
I have no idea how all of the programs are going to interact, or what
functions are in what class. I would also like to know what everyone feels
comfortable doing. Instead of delegating parts to individual group members,
I want to make sure they are interested in it before hand and feel
confident in what they are doing. Also, I am not sure how everyone likes to
code, but usually group projects go easier when there is one particular
coding style being used. I will try to get an outline for topics we can
discuss during the group meeting, so we can make sure we get everything
covered that we need to. If there is anything else that anyone wants to
talk about let me know and I will be sure and write it down so we don't
forget about it.