[apparatus-templi] Re: Group Meeting

  • From: Jonathan Nelson <ciasaboark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apparatus-templi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:23:32 -0500

Wed. 1:00 will work for me.  I’ll try to have some documentation/diagrams ready
to help explain the API and component interaction.  The assigned sections are
not intended to be restrictions, just to help keep us from stepping on each
others toes.  If everyone has a section that they are responsible for then they
can come up with their own implementation, and so long as the interface does
not change everyone else can keep their own code unchanged.

If anyone wants to help with other sections feel free to join in.  After the
meeting I think we should all be familiar enough with the components that we
can jump in and help with other parts too.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the coding style for now.  There are a number
of tools we can use later to auto-format the code to a specific style.

For the meeting I’d like to go over:
-the system hardware design
-the system logical design
-the API for interacting with the coordinator core
-proposed API for the database interface
-interface between the core and the web server
-interface between the front-ends and the web server

If anyone has other topics they want to cover just tack them on to a reply.

--
Jonathan Nelson