[antidote] Re: Yet another change of heart: Powell Opposes Internet Phone Regulation

  • From: "Robert Lee" <robertslee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <antidote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:53:00 -0500

Supposedly today Powell applauded the Qwest 271 in Arizona by saying, =
"Today
the barrier between offering local and long distance service has been
removed."

So much for Harold Greene and 1984.  He is using TA96 to undo 1984, even =
as
he uses his perch to kill of the remaining CLECs.

The distinction between Martin and Powell is a distinction without a
difference. =20

The only thing that stands in the way is the Supreme Court.

Robert Lee