[antidote] Re: Yet another change of heart: Powell Opposes Internet Phone Regulation

  • From: "Robert Lee" <robertslee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <antidote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:58:08 -0500

Thank you.  This is great.  Lots of good stuff.

Are cable rates regulated?  The trajectory of my family's cable bills =
has
been in the opposite direction from that of my PSTN bills.  Btw, I no =
longer
have any PSTN bills!  Vonage over cable, 3 cell phones (6 family =
members).=20

Also, what about a further content issue.  For example, the Comcast =
people.
They own one or two sports teams, an arena or two, used to own QVC, etc. =
know they have a big deal with ESPN.

Is there much controversy about the possible restriction of content as =
the
PSTN tries to carry TV?

I hope my questions are not ridiculously na=EFve.=20

Robert Lee