[analogorgans] Re: My 330 moving adventure

  • From: thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:34:50 -0500

Bernie,
Any chance of getting a copy of the manual....
Floor space... we purchased the organ from a church in Hot Springs Arkansas and moved it to our ozark retreat. Had a hell of a time getting in the basement since it is a walkout down the hill. These consoles are HEAVY....
take a look if you have time
http://www.yellville.net/~thomas
Tom
At 01:18 PM 7/26/2005, you wrote:

That was the only one around these parts...brought into the area in the
late 50's.  I'm told that Minnesota has a bunch of them still around.  I
got the manual for the 220 with the ogran, which was headed for the land
fill.  Just could see that....although my wife wasn't too happy about
re-appropriating the floor space....it resulted in a who re-decorating
furniture moving experience in our house...so in a way, I DID pay for it!

Bernie in ND

> Well durn,  I would have like to have it.  Know where there might be
> another one....
> Where did you get the manual,  I need one.
> Thanks for the reply.
> By the way,  I saw the artistes being manufactured at the factory.  I was
> friends with peter Moeller III before the company went out of business.
> Tom
> At 12:57 PM 7/26/2005, you wrote:
>
>>I sold the Artiste for $2000.00 to a fellow in Indiana who flew out,
>>rented a U-haul and picked it up.  Sure was fun working on it.
>>Yes, I have a manual for the 220.....
>>Bernie in ND
>>

>> > Jack,
>> > What happened to your artiste....  Also do you have a manual for the
>> 220..
>> > T. Harrison

>> you
>> like a
>> of
>> put
>> and
>> the
>> the

>> S-100
>> my
>> feet.
>> next
>> had
>> So,

>> system
>> beating.
>> and

>> too
>> touched
>> was
>> separately,
>> my
>> without

>> speakers.
>> use
>> with

>> 7/25/2005
>> >

>> > --
>> 7/25/2005
>> >

>>--

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.9.5/58 - Release Date: 7/25/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.9.5/58 - Release Date: 7/25/2005