[amc] Next Sunday's (Nov 13) Adult Forum

  • From: "Ray Gingerich" <RGingerich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 14:46:02 -0600

Attached is the J. Denny Weaver lecture that we will discuss next Sunday. I
think it really facilitated the discussion today that most everyone had read
the lecture before class.

Since the attendance was so large today, there was a suggestion that we may
want to divide into two groups next Sunday and then come together for the last
15 minutes where each group could summarize their discussion.

Also, some of you suggested that you didn't have time to articulate what you
would have liked to regarding the lecture and that you might wish to send an
e-mail directly to Weaver. Since he asked for feedback and his e-address is
posted on the Bluffton website, here it is: weaverjd@xxxxxxxxxxxx . All of us
might learn from your post, so might I suggest that you copy the AMC listserve.

I will copy the list on the notes that Janice took this a.m. when I get them
transcribed.

Thanks for your participation in this discussion.

Ray