[amayausers.com] Re: warranty

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:20:57 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/748.html#000006

Obviously the contract states 2/5 years since Melco is not allowing 5 years,
but I think everyone expect that what they are signing is what they were quoted
verbally or in writing.  The quote I have has every item spelled out with the
prices for each.  It says "5 year warranty."  Being more specific like "2 year
all inclusive warranty, 5 year big stuff warranty" instead of just "5 year
warranty" on the detailed quote would prevent having people disappointed or
angry later.  What you see up front is what you think you're getting. The sales
people are marketing to people to start a business, not just established
business people. I'm sure it's all our own faults for not reading better what
we signed, but no one expects to see one thing on the quote and something
different on the contract.