[amayausers.com] Re: warranty

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:07:33 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/748.html#000011

When we bought our Amaya XT in Dec. 2006 our salesman Gerald in N.C. explanined
to us about the 5 year warranty.  He told us that it was not a full 5 year that
it was broken down like some of you are saying. Gerald was so helpful with me
in our buying experience and has stayed in contact with us. Last time I had an
e-mail from him was several months ago now I had a question for him and he
wrote back to me the very next day.
I wasn't sure he would remember me but he did because he even stated that he
was sorry for us that our college team lost to our biggest rival last year.