[amayausers.com] Re: warranty

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 23:34:06 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/748/2.html#000017

Haven has been my salesperson for at least 8-9 years now and can say nothing
bad about her.  She calls on occasion to see how Im doing and if I ever need
aquestion answered she replies promptly.  She has gone the extra mile for me to
take care of things when it comes to dealing with the higher ups at Melco and
usually does this without me even asking her to.  I was in  the first 200's in
serial numbers with my first AMAYA's and this is when they were havin serious
issues and there were a few people who went to bat for me to fix any problems
and 2 names I would mention that helped the most were Haven Fry and Jeff Banks
(miss that guy) but if not for them and Kevin Wasik I probably would not still
own any Amaya's.  Don'tbe too quick to put everyone in a catagory when you
don't know the half of what some of these people will actually do for you.  It
unfortunute when there are the bad ones out there that ruin it for the good
ones.

This reminds me that I haven't heard from Haven in a while just hear about her
:)  lol