[amayausers.com] Re: thread tangling

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:58:04 UT

This message was posted by smt by debbie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/506.html#000006

I would agree with Hugo,  I have my thread tubes just above the large spools,
maybe even 1/2 inch.  Then make sure you use the cardboard disks, when using
the smaller spools. This raises the spool up closer to the top.  I forgot
about, those smaller spools, and it took me forever to figure out why Melco
sent those cardboard disks.  Worked like a charm and I don't have to adjust the
tubes, everytime I change the spool.