[amayausers.com] Re: thread tangling

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:31:02 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/506.html#000012

Here's my 3¢ worth...
thread tube-sticking up 1/2", no more past tip of cone. SMALL cones always on
the coasters, same 1/2"
net/web...tried it-pain in the keister...it would lift right up with the thread
and tangle it all.
Tangled threads, loose, wrapped around under the bottom of the cone...could
never figure it out UNTIL one day I was working next to the amaya and not using
it-and the ceiling 'Modine Heater' kicked in-fan forced heat...and the AIR
started unraveling the thread! The thread is light enough to catch the air and
it would just blow it around and around-unraveling.
Then, on small cones-thread wrapping around under the coaster...we were running
hats-machine jumping around everywhere and vibrating...and we watched the small
cones literally unwind themselves-because they are NOT hitting the foam
platform which grabs the larger cones and holds them in place!
Hope this helps you figure out where your tangles may be coming from!