[amayausers.com] Re: thread tangling

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:06:10 -0400

Mary, your question posted only on 'freelists'...not in the Amaya board.
You have to click on the 'respond to thread here' line to get the note in
front of everyone.

The cardboard disks really do look like cheap bar coasters- just
a round cardboard disk with a hole in the middle and I think Melco
and something else in red printed on them. You can make your own
by tracing the inside of a roll of masking tape on a cereal box and cutting
it out, punch a hold in the middle and now you have an 'adaptor' that
allows you to use the smaller spools of thread, sample spools, etc.
that won't sit right without a 'prop' underneath them.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Fax...you MUST call us first to get the fax number so we can turn it on-our fax machine is normally OFF.
Artwork or forwarded messages-NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .wpd., .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand up to V.10, or Illustrator V.7 or lower) without any compression or .eps. ALL fonts must be coverted to outlines.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sep 17, 2008, at 2:08 AM, mary wrote:

What cardboard disks?