[amayausers.com] Re: thread tangling

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:48:46 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/506.html#000011

I get that unspooling problem mostly on cones that don't have a bottom -- the
ones that are almost a triangle shape.  I do use the thread nets, but they are
a pain.  I do use a lot of thread wraps.  They are a clear, self-cling vinyl.
Wrap around loosely making sure the starting poing faces the right direction so
the thread runs under it instead of snagging on it.  They work well because you
can control how tight they are.

HTH,
Judy