[amayausers] Re: thread breaks - help

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:01:14 -0500

Any font with variable widths should be attempted with the auto-density
feature turned on.  You didn't specify as to the size of the lettering
(height) so I'm assuming your doing small lettering.  If you are in fact
running small lettering, a density of 4 may be too low.
        Also, if your doing small lettering, you might want to consider changing
your underlay stitch length to something like 15 - 18 pts.
        If you say you ran fine before and now something's different, I would
assume your bobbin case is clogged with lint and is reeking havoc on your
thread tensions.
        I'd also lay off the spray adhesive as it might be getting into areas
where
it doesn't belong.  Spray adhesive is for specialty type work and should not
be used on a daily basis.  Of course that all depends on what type of work
you do on a daily basis.

Give it a shot and let us know what happens.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200