[amayausers] Re: thread breaks - help

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:04:26 -0700

I never use spray adhesive, its too gummy, unless I am doing applique of
course.  If you use proper backing and hoop tight enough (not too tight of
course) you should be fine on almost anything.  Sharon is right, it just
takes too much time to use.

As far as hooping, I am one of those that just eyeballs everything :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon