[amayausers] Re: thread breaks - help

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:16:30 -0600

Ron, you are absolutely right. Initially, when the Amayas came out, we were taught to turn the needle 5 degrees to the right. Now they are telling you that it is ok to put the needle straight forward. If your machine has problems with that, then turn it the 5 degrees to the right. One of our machines is the older one and we do turn the needles 5 degrees----I've seen both ways work well.
Sharon
Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Trained Amaya Tech &Trainer