[amayausers.com] Re: promotional items

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:19:27 -0400

I know I can't post a picture on the amaya board...but what coincidence... this email 'flyer came in after the posts on embroidery vs. advertising specialties. Is there ANY ONE OF US that can do this item this cheap? I don't think so... so what are you going to do when your customer comes in and wants to order

them? these prices are YOUR COST, WITH EMBROIDERY...
so think twice about not selling specialty items...YOU already have a customer and most likely, THEIR LOGO...so it isn't going to take any more time to get an order for something else than it does to get that order for a dozen hats. Many, many times I get a $100 screenprint or embroidery order -and turn around
and get a $300 or more specialty order at the same time!
I'll take the profit any day...
Roland

JPEG image