[amayausers.com] Re: promotional items

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:28:40 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/49.html#000009

been over this for the last couple years...LOL...
NO you don't have to join EITHER ONE OF THEM...there IS a FREE
alternative...www.upic.org
you can fill out the info on line, or faster-just give them a call and they
will walk you through it.
I was ASI for a couple years-close to $1000 per year...and then found UPIC and
it's totally free...and you get ALL the info, catalogs, search engine
website-more than you can imagine-for FREE...
and no, I don't get paid a dime from them.
Just like to help others save money.