[amayausers] Re: networking

  • From: "Dragonstitch" <dragonstitch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:43:17 -0700

I'm not worried about protecting my computers.... All my internet is through
the router.  I am only trying to connect my amaya without having another
computer dedicated to it, as right now my amaya is in a different room from
my computer and I didn't want to run a ton of ethernet cabling to it to
connect it to the OS.  The rooms are already setup with cable to the router.
I was just wondering how to get the computer to recognize the amaya.

Loree