[amayausers] Re: needles and thread breaks on nylon jacket

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:57:23 -0800

Re: [amayausers] Re: needles and thread breaks on nylon jacketThat is what I am
going to do....I cannot get through a sew out without constant thread breaks.
It is a nightmare!

Thanks to you and everyone for all your help!

Happy Holidays!

Barbara
Avalon Embroidery
          From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
          Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:36:19 -0800
          To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          speed was 600......

          font density was the default of 4.5..........and I added a bit of
column width  (120%)

          needles were  new 70/10 sharps - (titanium) and I was unable to go
more than one to two letters before all hell broke loose.

          Now, I've switched to CooperDak font.....same speed, same density,
same column width, same needles......no problems.

          weird.

                  From: "Avalon Embroidery" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
                  Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:43:09 -0800
                  To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
jacket

                  Judy

                  I'm getting "partial" shredding breaks......where it appears
the inner core of the thread usually stays intact, but the outer "shell" gets
all knotted up in the needle case area...