[amayausers] Re: messy letters on terry towels

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:25:42 -0600

Roland, thanks for the great ideas.  I especially like the noodle
explanation!
This is a big design-about 14,000 stitches inside a 14" hoop and mostly
lettering.
When you're talking about the background fill, do you mean that "magic box"
that I've heard about?
Awaiting your guidance, Obi Wan...
Sandra
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!