[amayausers] Re: messy letters on terry towels

  • From: LogosInThread@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:16:50 EST

I do a lot of towels and bath sheets.  I use double zigzag first and  then
edge walk on most of my towels, tearaway backing and solvy on top.
Linda
Logos In Thread
Miami Beach, FL

In a message dated 2/13/2006 4:52:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dear  Amaya Wizards,
Help!  I'm sewing on terry towels & some of the  letters look messy, with
bits of the white towel showing through.
Here are my settings:
Block font with drop shadow effect
1.33"  tall
Zig Zag underlay
Density of 4
Short Stitches on
Column Width  100%
MT 14
Speed 1100
Ball Point needles
Solvy on top & 1  piece of 2.0 oz. backing underneath

The design sewed out fine with no  thread breaks, but the letters aren't
crisp.  These are thick terry  towels.
Suggestions, please...
Thanks,
Sandra Walker
A&E  Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your  life more colorful...and your business more  visible!