[amayausers] Re: magnetic bobbins

  • From: "Avalon Embroidery & Apparel" <avalonembroidery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:59:37 -0700

Hi again,

I haven't had a chance to try the magnetic bobbin again today because I am
running a big order and didn't want to experiment with it on the shirts, but
I do have another question regarding bobbins and tension.  I keep getting a
few spots on my design where the bobbin is showing through.  I was running
the machine on auto acti feed and tried tightening the bobbin to see if it
would improve...what is the formula that you use when the bobbin thread
starts to show through on the top.  (It only seems to be doing this in a few
dense parts of the design.)  Tighten the bobbin, or loosen it?

Barbara
Avalon Embroidery