[amayausers] Re: magnetic bobbins

  • From: Douglas Parker <jtbembsvcinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:51:39 -0600

Bob,

It took awhile to find the right formula, and since I upgraded my AMAYA OS
to 6.08.522, and got the Auto-Acti-feed option, I found I had to tighten the
bobbin tension even more to get the Auto-Acti-feed to work correctly. The
first time I tried it, I wasted a sweatshirt with 50K stitch pattern. Now
that I have found the happy medium, I run it almost exclusively. I run my
machine at 1200 spm (highest set speed). My thread breaks using the tighter
bobbin tension and the Auto-Acti-feed are almost non-existent. I just ran a
53K pattern shirt back on 6 shirts and two  jackets, and had zero thread
breaks. I also made a banner with the same pattern, again no thread breaks.

Regards,
Doug Parker
JTB Embroidery Services, Inc.
jtbembsvcinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx