[amayausers] Re: machine problems

  • From: "Janet" <janet_burkesports@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:17:12 -0400

Hey Bev,

From my experience on the refurbished one you will start to get alot of
thread breaks and fraying. Of course, I always change the needle first and
when that doesn't work I check the thread roller. The roller would have a
groove or nick. They are easily to replace and I have replaced the pinch
rollers also which are the red rollers that you flip up because they can
wear grooves also. It just puzzles me that I can run both machines at the
same material thickness or in some cases I have to run the refurbished one
point higher  and it continues to groove out rollers. Seems like the thread
feed motor isn't feeding the proper amount according to what you place the
material thickness.

Janet Jones
Burke Sporting Goods