[amayausers.com] Re: interlocking letters

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:38:55 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/205.html#000006

Theres' two boxes on the toolbar, I don't have it turned on now so I can't
remember if it's a blue and red circle or blue box and red circle...something
like that.
One of them is to 'weld' (join) multiple pieces of an element together-I use
this a LOT in cleaning up dakota designs...the other one is to remove stitching
that is 'under' something else. And I'm pretty sure I used it for overlapping
lettering more than once. Don't think I had to convert the lettering to
wireform, but even if you have to, it is still a time saver compared to doing
it manually.