[amayausers.com] Re: interlocking letters

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:40:24 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/205.html#000004

I've got a button on my toolbar in design shop pro 6, one of them I can 'weld'
or combine 2 elements together by selecting them and clicking that button, the
other one will take whatever item is on TOP and remove the layer beneath it
where it is hidden.
I'm pretty sure I've used this on lettering without
converting the font...or someone will jump in here and correct me. But it works
real slick-no need to manually cut the underlaying art or lettering.
Roland