[amayausers] Re: help with upgrade and version 2006

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:12:11 -0700

Ok, so it is more of a plain shirt material, not a knit. This should make it
easier, but the same adjustment of Minimum Width of 10 points is a good
place to start. Also, try some adjustments to Density, and try using a
ZigZag underlay. Hoop it tight, and use a good 1 or 2 piece of cutaway
backing.

 Going to plain block and using all upper case letters may help as well. Try
using the Micro Block LG CP alphabet. With this alphabet do not use added
underlay as it has some built into it. Look at the Alphabet Code Sheet for
the alphabet and use the settings for Poplin. I know it states to not use it
lower than .889cm, but trust me, it will work great. Put the Stitch Length
setting on the Alphabet TAB to 18. This adjusts the stitch length of the
built in underlay in the alphabet.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems