[amayausers] Re: help with upgrade and version 2006

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:03:57 -0500

I am using a woven. The small lettering is why I wanted to use the 60 wt
polyneon. It really makes a difference in the quality of the lettering, but
I'm being driven nuts by the inconsistent performance. Stitches OK for a
while, then the thread break.

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery
Charlotte, NC