[amayausers] Re: help with upgrade and version 2006

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:47:20 -0500

Sue did the roller switch out a week ago, and we noticed some thread
breaking and problems that shouldn't have happened. and she followed
the instructions correctly, along with all the comments I printed out
from here.
Tech was up tuesday for total overhaul...asked when the rollers were
changed, and said he saw no sign of grease at all on them! Sue had
thought she did it right-minimal amount-but evidently it was TOO
minimal!
He went through completely and took them out, regreased, etc.and
showed her exactly how much to use.
So get ahold of a tech or someone that has done it right, and
doublecheck everything-just having 'not enough' grease was as bad as
'too much' grease.
Since the tuneup, wow, does it run better than ever!
Roland