[amayausers.com] Re: XT WACF TROUBLES

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:10:12 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/703.html#000009

I have watched Herbs video, but when I hoop a low profile cap with the strap as
tight as I can get it, then push the bill in to hook the holder it pushes the
cap off the teeth. Hooped one without backing to see where the teeth would
grab. The teeth were only on the sweat band and the strap teeth were not
contacting the hoop teeth. 1/8" doesn't seam enough to grap the cap. You say do
not bend the bill back,only straighting it, then the cap does not get close to
the teeth. If someone that is close in Illinois that can hoop them in a
productive way, I would like to see them do it.  Thanks, Bill