[amayausers.com] Re: Windows 7

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:02:45 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/426.html#000011

Typical computer 'gurus'...for PC...buy a new one!
Instead of getting the computer up on a table, a can of 'airblast' and a shop
vac.
We just paid $750 for a brand new ThinkCentre, couple gigs of ram, I don't know
how many gigs of harddrive, newest windows (not Vista) and a 17" acer monitor.
Local computer store-last computer they traded similar system for embroidered
shirts and jackets.
So, no shipping price, they installed all programs, transferred over all my old
DS files, artwork, etc., and I get couple years warranty and someone 'on the
phone' instantly if I have trouble. Couple blocks away-if (ever) I needed
service I'd have a loaner immediately. This makes I think 7 or 8 computers
we've bought from them-both sons got laptops for college from them.
Shop local-spend local-save a local job!
Plus the benefits  of 'let me see if this works and what deal I can give you'
at no extra charge works every time. We also get to use them as a 'reference'
for embroidery customers!
What goes around, comes around!
Not to knock Dell or someone, but you CAN buy Dell at any Wallyworld now...from
the same kid that sold you fries with your burger last month...