[amayausers.com] Re: Windows 7

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:01:27 UT

This message was posted by Kip Biddle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/426.html#000007

I've ran XP DS/OS ver 7 for the past six years with hardly any issues, but the
computer looks to be going to greener pastures as it takes forever to load
Amaya OS and especially to load designs to each machine.   Sometimes the
computer doesn't even boot at all  so its time to replace it.   I'm currently
running off my laptop with no issues, so there is no real urgency to go out and
buy immediately.

John, you said DS/OS ver 9 works ok with Windows 7?   Would you recommend
upgrading from ver 7 to ver 9 given my situation?

Kip