[amayausers.com] Re: Where is Melco's customer service?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:03:40 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/107.html#000001

In this economy you would think that whoever is working for Melco would be
making an effort to reach out to current customers, especially long time ones
like you, Steve.
If I ever was able to afford to switch machines, I would want to go with a
company where you can get a service tech.  I am not a trained experienced
technician to be reading a manual, on line no less, with HORRIBLE BLURRY TINY
photos of what I am supposed to be making very delicate adjustments to.  An
illustration (drawing) would be better. Even the directions for the normal
maintenance have the worst pictures.  Oh well, the manuals match the crappy
Melco website. No wonder there are so many used Melco machines for sale.