[amayausers] Re: What brand thread do you use?

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:15:21 -0600

I'm finding that I really like Madeira. It comes in 60 wt. which is now my
choice for all small lettering. You won't believe the difference in how it
looks. Of course you have to purchase longer tubes, and they aren't cheap,
for the Amaya to use the big cones but it's worth it to me. I wonder why
Melco didn't just put the longer tubes on so we can use any thread? Seems
like a no brainer to me but who knows.  I've tried RA thread too and like it
better thatn ARC too. Remember, Russell asked for opinions and this is mine.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224