[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Alphabets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:23:28 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/515/2.html#000017

I'd like to know where and how to get a hold of some of these "premium" fonts
NOW days.  I have searched and searched and no where are they to be found.
More than willing to pay.  They have to be out there somewhere if they were
once available for Melco to "use".  No one seems to have the small fonts
available, just the .45 -.50 or larger.  I have plenty of those, need smaller!
Do wish an advanced notice would have been given.