[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Alphabets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:17:12 UT

This message was posted by Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/515.html#000003

We at Digital Stitchz have several of the premium fonts from version 7.  They
are linked to your usb key.  So even if you can get access to any additional
Melco fonts they have to be keyed to your contract and USB key for them to work.

We found that out because we have two Design Shop Pro/AOS packages.  And can
only use the fonts on the original package.