[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Alphabets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 04:19:39 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/515.html

Somebody in this board said that all the DS "Premium Alphabets" are now
included in V9.  I checked all the alphabets that I have in V9, compared them
with V7 alphabets and found 11 new alphabets only. Five of those alphabets are
in the "V7 Premim Alphabets" list. This list has 60 alphabets so I wonder what
happened with the other 55 alphabets.  Does anybody knows anything about this
issue?
These 55 missing alphabets are listed also in the help documentation.

I will call Melco tomottow and ask about this.

Maggie