[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Alphabets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:22:02 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/515.html#000004

I truly love my Amaya
But,
In the past two years I have found that the best way to deal with melco is to
live without them, from their dealings with trimmers through Advanced training
& the melco mart situation, which to say the least was handled poorly and last
year discontinuing alphabets without any notification to anyone.

My first choice now is to look elsewhere and use Melco as a last result.
Believe me it was not the way I wanted to view my machine supplier.

Just the way it has turnned out.