[amayausers.com] Re: Thread break after every trim

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:39:48 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/318.html#000007

I don't know what version of OS you have but they have recently put in a
function in the maint. menu.  Go to Maint/steppers at the bottom there is a new
button that says detect trimmer. Select that once or twice and it cycles the
trimmer. Usually your problems will clear up.  Make sure your bobbin is not too
loose or tight.

Steve
Trinity Embroidery